Digital Marketing Specialist
Upcoming course: 23-03-2023 | 250 Hours | 6 Months | Evening course
Your best path to a career transformation. This part-time Digital Marketing program features expert instruction, hands-on projects, and a real connection to the industry to get you hired.
Online marketing is by now a core activity of almost any business, with a clear impact on sales and business success. Accordingly, Digital Marketing Specialist, who can manage the online marketing for a business, are in great demand, both as salary workers and as independent freelancers.
Build Campaigns That Fuel Business and Boost Brands
Use data and optimization through digital channels to drive lead generation and contribute to brand and business growth.
Open Doors With Industry Connections
Equip yourself to succeed in a rapidly expanding field with help from our network of marketing experts, instructors, hiring partners, and alumni. The Digital Marketing Specialist curriculum was created in collaboration with the industry’s leading companies to make our programs as relevant as possible to the local industry’s needs, assuring you’ll be job-ready as soon as the program ends.
Deliver a Professional Project
Throughout the program, practical skills are acquired through the completion of projects that involve real businesses to promote from end to end. You’ll gain hands-on experience with researching markets and creating a multi-channel marketing plan including detailed planning and budgeting, compiling opportunities to design and analyze campaign data and optimize the marketing campaigns for better results.
Who Is the Program For?
Driven and motivated individuals with previous backgrounds or with no background at all, who wish to launch a highly sought-after career as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Top Notch Professionals
This unique program was built by a professional team made up of the leading experts in Digital Marketing, with vast knowledge and experience in training too.
CEO of Wawiwa
Eran is a tech education entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. Eran founded and managed four IT training companies: John Bryce Training (Israel), TRIG (China), JB-IQsoft (Hungary), KocBryce (Turkey). Eran also partnered to establish DAN IT Education (Ukraine), Techub (Georgia), and more. In addition, Eran managed Mentergy, which provides e-learning and distance learning solutions. Over the years, he was responsible for the reskilling of more than 50,000 individuals now working as tech professionals.
Chief Training Officer
Daniel is responsible for updating state-of-the-art topics in the company’s tech training programs, and for maintaining its training methodologies. Daniel was the Chief Trainer at the Israel Defense Force’s Tech Training Center and is a graduate of the IDF training process. He develops and delivers a wide range of programming courses, and is a Full-Stack Developer and Data Scientist.
Co-Head of Digital Marketing Programs
Or is an expert in social networks and sponsored promotion, with over 11 years of experience in digital marketing. Or is the owner of a digital services agency, manages over 60 business pages and sponsored campaigns for large clients with big marketing budgets, such as Coca-Cola, Dale Carnegie, Israel’s Ministry of Immigration, and smaller startups that need to “do more with less.” Or lectures on digital marketing in several academic institutions and training centers.
Our Graduates Have Been Hired By the Best
- General introduction
- Basic concepts in the world of digital marketing
- The 5-step model for setting up a digital campaign
- Understanding the digital marketing funnel
- Marketing Writing Workshop – copywriting
- Content Marketing – promoting content and articles with Taboola & Outbrain
- Website building with WordPress – platform Introduction
- Website Development in WordPress – hands-on practice
- WordPress web development – advanced tools (menus, categories, extensions)
- WordPress website development – hands-on practice 2
- User experience and user interface principles
- SEO – Fundamental elements of Search Engine Optimization
- SEO – Keyword research and working with the Search Console
- SEO – Practice 1 – Establishing an initial technical optimization for a website
- Organic SEO – On-page – Advanced optimization and working with advanced tools
- Organic SEO – Off-page / Off-site – managing external links to the site, creating and analysing monthly reports
- Organic SEO – practice: use of tools and application on our sites
- Introduction to social networks + organic Facebook – introduction and operation of the business page
- Advanced Organic Facebook – familiarity with advanced settings, building a professional Gantt & working with the Creator Studio
- Sponsored Facebook promotions – A – familiarity with Ads Manager + Business Manager and basic targeting
- Sponsored Facebook campaigns – B – Advanced Targeting, Advanced Ad Setup + Ad Writing
- Sponsored Facebook campaigns – C – implementing pixels on the site, creating A-B Tests ongoing work with the Ads Manager
- Facebook Sponsored campaigns D – report analysis, advanced optimization, working with advanced catalogues and tools
- Building chat bot on Facebook Messenger using Chatfuel
- Instagram – organic and sponsored campaigns – building a concept per page, professional research, working with supportive tools
- LinkedIn – organic social promotion – professional resume creation + B2B business page management
- LinkedIn – sponsored campaigns – creating business campaigns – B2B – familiarity with campaign types + advanced segmentation
- LinkedIn – sponsored – pixel implementation, analysis, monitoring and advanced optimization
- Twitter – organic and sponsored promotion
- Google Ads – introduction with the platform
- Google Ads – search network, campaigns and ad groups
- Practice session – setting up campaigns and ad groups
- Google Ads – search network, ad creation, ad extensions, match types and Pixel Implementation
- Google Ads – search network, pixel implementation, measurement, monitoring and optimization
- Search Network – summarizing practice + preparation for the certification exams – Google Search Network
- Google Ads – YouTube Advertising / Display Network (GDN) / Shopping Campaign
- Organic SEO – On-page – Advanced Optimization and working with advanced tools
- Organic SEO – Off-page / Off-site – Managing external links to the site, creating and analyzing monthly reports
- Building a cross-platform strategic Digital Marketing Plan (marketing funnel, goals, competitors, project pricing
- Intelligence / market data tools and providers
- Learn and research about the market demand
- Competitor analysis tools
- Newsletter marketing
- Customer retention
- Advanced work with newsletter platforms (MailChimp)
- Email campaigns optimization
- Google Analytics A – introduction, report analysis, goal setting
- Google Analytics B + building advanced reports + working with automation tools (marketing automation)
- Summarizing practice – working with Google Analytics – performing analysis with the help of Demo Tool / live accounts
- Data communication
- TCP/IP protocols
- IP Address, domains, and servers
- Pricing of projects and services
- Online information sources for staying updated in the online marketing arena
- Final concluding workshop: presentation of program projects – case study presentation by the trainees of a chosen success story
- Preparation for real work in the online marketing industry (including sample test)
- Preparation for job interviews
Typically, at a company or an agency, day-to-day tasks include managing online campaigns on Facebook, Google, Youtube, Linkedin, and more; optimizing websites for better ranking in search results; designing and managing websites and landing pages; and planning and publishing various content types on multiple platforms.
Yes! All graduates who have successfully completed the program will receive an Online Marketing Specialist certificate.
Thousands of alumni use their course certificate to demonstrate skills to potential employers, along with their LinkedIn networks. Our digital marketing programs are well-regarded by many top employers, who contribute to our curriculum and partner with us to train their own teams.
If there are no restrictions, studies take place mainly at our physical center. In case of any travel or gathering restrictions, the program moves seamlessly online – with live interactive sessions with your trainers. Some learning materials – like class recordings and topics for self-study – can be watched on-demand from anywhere.
Register your interest, take a 1-hour online assessment test, and have a talk with one of our career advisors.
This is an entry-level program for beginners and career changes, no background needed. However, all candidates take a computerized assessment to ensure that they have the right personality, as well as the basic math and logic skills, to complete the program and be successful in their future jobs.